WHERE IS THE GYM SHOW GOING TO BE?
Performances will be held at Whitefield Academy. The address of the location is below.
1 Whitefield Rd. SE
Mableton, GA 30126
WHAT IS THE GYM SHOW?
This year is the 20th Annual Gym Show! The BGC Gym Show is a recital. The recital gives our students an opportunity to show off their accomplishments. The show dates are May 11, and 12. Please read the following information thoroughly. The 3 to 4 yr. old and mommy and me classes will not be performing in the Gym Show, but will have regular scheduled classes.
Rehearsals will be at Buckhead Gymnastics and Cheer.
Performances will be held at Whitefield Academy in the Athletic Center.
THINGS TO KNOW
- Each class will perform one routine to music with dance, tumbling, bar skills and beam skills.
- There will be two (2) show days. Each class will perform in only one performance of the two show days.
- Rehearsal dates are May 7, 8 & 9. Each class will rehearse one of the three rehearsal days at Buckhead Gymnastics Center. Gymnasts will not attend their regular scheduled class the week of rehearsals and show.
- The schedule for the rehearsal and performance days will be posted by March 2018.
- Performance leotards will be ordered in February. Your child will receive her leotard at least two weeks before the show. DO NOT allow your child to wear the leotard until the dress rehearsals and show day. After the show she may wear the leotard at anytime.
- Performances will be held at Whitefield Academy. The address of the location is above.
- Recital fees are included in Session 2 tuition.
WHO TAKES THE PHOTOGRAPHS?
Photos of your child and class in their recital leotards will be taken during rehearsals. Diane takes beautiful quality pictures of each child. These pictures are a definite keepsake. You may download the photo order form below or pick one up the day of the recital.
2017 Order Form
Send photo order forms to:
5401 Fire Pink Way
Raleigh, NC 27613